gas leak explosion

Beware of Gas Ovens: Home Gas Oven Leak Explosion Pictures

gas leak explosion

 

saudi house picture

 

gas oven explosion

 

The Incident

This incident happened in Riyadh last year (4 May 2011 ) . I personally know this family and I went to Riyadh to condolence them last weekend .

I know the person who was killed (Allah mercy upon him) . The family consists of a husband and wife and one baby girl.

They went to have the diner outside the house. They came back around midnight. When they got in their apartment they discovered that there was a gas leak in the kitchen they could feel the strong smell of gas.

The husband got in the kitchen and opened the light . Once he opened the light the kitchen exploded because of the spark form the light switch . He completely burned and was killed immediately.

The wall of the kitchen braked and some of the furniture were found 200 m away form the house in the street .

The wife is still in the ICU .

Allah saved the baby girl since her bed flipped down and protected her.

The lessons learned form this incident are :

1. When there is gas leak, never ever open any ignition source (any kind of spark).
2. Try to use electrical oven instead of gas oven.

Our warm condolence for Abdul Majeed family and their relative .

ALL MODERN TECHNOLOGIES ARE GOOD FRIENDS BUT CAN ALSO MAKE BAD ENEMIES.

 

Beware of using unsafe devices like gas ovens in your beautiful homes.

Please try to pass this e mail to your electronic network…

www.interestingemails.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *